1. MCB is for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required
2. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above,MCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
3. Particular devices such as surge protective devices,surge arrester etc are recommended to install at upstream line to MCB as precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
4. Appropriate tripping curve being chosen and properly installed, MCB trips and switches off its protected circuit in case of fault, and thus provides protection against electric shock.
5. B,C,D tripping curve(see graphics 1):
1.High short-circuit capacity 25KA
2.Designed to protect circuit carrying big current up to 125A
3.Contact position indication
4.Used as main switch in household and similar installation
|Rated voltage:||AC 220V|
|Rated short-circuit capacity(lcn):||25kA|
|Energy limiting class:||3|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage:||6kV|
|Electro-mechanical endurance:||≥ 6000|
|Contact position indication|
|Connection terminal:||Screw terminal / Pillar terminal with calmp|
|Connection capacity:||Flexible conductor 35mm² Rigid conductor 50mm²|
|Installation:||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm / Panel mounting|