PV String Fuses for solar panels gPV – 1000VDC
A range of fuses in a 10x38mm package specifically designer for protection and isolation of photovoltaic strings.
The DC fuses are capable of interrupting low overcurrents associated with faulted PV (reverse current, multi-array fault) string arrays.
- Rated voltage 1000VDC
- Amps 3A,10A,15A,20A,25A,30A
- Rated braking capacity 33kA dc
- Minimum interrupting rating 1.3x In
- Time constant under 1ms
Fuse Holder for PV String Fuses
This holder is suitable for PV fuses rated 3A, 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A and 30A. The maximum voltage is 1000V. The fuse holder can be combined with the following PV String Fuses which is essential protection for solar panels.
– 1000V DC-20B
– Modular 45mm cut out – 1 module (17,5mm) X pole
– Mounting 35mm DIN rail
– High temperature resistant plastics
– Elevated insulation characteristics